Wednesday, May 6, 2015

#blogreviveday

I can't write to save myself. My past and present tense, was, were, is, are, ed or no ed...you name it..semua bercelaru! And today, in a comment box I typed "dateline midnight..sempat". A reply with the correct spelling, made me realized my mistake!!! Yes...begitulah lebih kurang....

However I love to read. I discovered blogging, pretty sure from Intan . From there on, I stumble upon all those marvelous bloggers listed here Prominent writers they were and still are. I am always intrigued at how they can write so beautifully, inspiring, funny, sad all in one! Awesome jeles berbakul2

So... what to write?? Lets start with #still

#stillsingle
#stilllivingwithmom
#stillfabulousfat
#stilllovetoeat
#stilllovetotravel
#stillnotwearinghijab
#stillwithoutkids


what have change since my last entry, God knows when...

#myfatherdied
#inolongermakangaji
#ihavetolivemorefrugalsebabdahtakmakangaji
#ipraymoreconsistently
#ihaveonestaffundermypayroll
#inolongercontributetosocso
#inolongercontributingtomyretiringfund

I have to think many times before buying that green tea latte at Starbucks. That's how I'm describing my frugal life now....teruk lah sangat kan! I'll write more about my not so new ventures in the next entry.

Last but not least, I am #stillgratefull for all the good and screw up things in life. Tak dapat minum green tea latte selalu pun takpe lah. Dapat minum dalam bekas dia pun dah happy... la..la..la...








10 comments:

  1. last but not least, you are still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam mas..
    You are still
    Adorablelah..hehe.. No matter what;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. still adorable.
    And with that heart, Never ugly. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I should have clicked from the Sentraal Station group on FB. Gatal datang from Kak Teh's Sentraal Station and clicked on your old blog which provided a link to your later one, which then had a new link and then no more. Phew...

    Anyway, DEFINITELY still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I should have clicked from the Sentraal Station group on FB. Gatal datang from Kak Teh's Sentraal Station and clicked on your old blog which provided a link to your later one, which then had a new link and then no more. Phew...

    Anyway, DEFINITELY still adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Came here from google. Tyoed the #blogrevivveday and found blogs that I haven't read. Tak terkejor. dah. Will be back for more. Please have more hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam perkenalam..

    bloghopping

    ReplyDelete
  8. For kak sya.. the still fat tu tak leh guna lagi.. kena ubah.. "more fat" huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete